While we were out and about this summer enjoying the Pacific Northwest’s beautiful weather and natural settings a profusion of new spots to shop, dine, stay and play opened in Bellevue.
We are excited to welcome AC Hotel by Marriott and W Bellevue, plus new restaurants and bars, entertainment, and nightlife options at Lincoln Square. In addition, new coffee shops, a wine tasting room, and several new restaurants in Old Bellevue and The Shops at the Bravern are ready to be explored. Our newly renovated Downtown Park offers walking paths, water features, and innovative new playground spaces.
New Places to Stay & Explore in Bellevue
Within downtown, and walking distance from Meydenbauer Convention Center, there are now 17 hotels and 3700 guest rooms.
- W Bellevue – A contemporary design inspired by the hotel’s spectacular position near the shores of Lake Washington and Bellevue’s history as a lakeside vacation destination. The hotel includes 245 modern guest rooms, 25 Suites, 11,000 sq. ft. of event space, plus three unique restaurants and bars that have people dancing well into the night.
- AC Hotel – This European inspired hotel provides stylish & modern guest rooms. Indulge in delectable tapas, locally brewed beers & wines on site at the AC Lounge or explore dozens of award-winning restaurants, just minutes away in downtown Seattle & Bellevue. Meet in sophisticated function rooms complete with high-speed internet & advanced AV equipment.
- Third Culture Coffee brings together the tradition and history of cultures with the allure and mystique of coffee. All in a welcoming atmosphere that celebrates a global coffee culture.
- Peony Kitchen Offers a fresh interpretation of Chinese cuisine in a vibrant and stylish atmosphere.
- Swiftwater Cellars – This tasting room and restaurant bring the popular Swiftwater Cellars of Suncadia to Bellevue.
- Sugar Factory American Brasserie The food at Sugar Factory American Brasserie is a treat for all, serving decadent and tasty fare to satisfy any craving. The signature menu offers everything from pancakes and sweet and savory crepes to salads, burgers, and pizzas, all available throughout the day. Sugar Factory also offers spiked adult beverages made with premium spirits, including Sugar Factory’s signature 36-ounce alcohol-infused smoking candy goblets, all of which are available without alcohol for the kids.
Lincoln Square South is the newest area of the Bellevue Collection, located just south of the Bellevue Arts Museum and connected to the rest of the Bellevue Collection by sky bridges. In addition to the new W Hotel and residential tower and an office building, Lincoln Square South also includes a wide range of shopping, dining and entertainment options.
- Dote Coffee – Direct trade green coffee, roasted in small batches to bring out the unique ‘taste of place’ in each origin and blend. Served up traditionally or mix it on the bar with handmade chocolate, ice cream, and booze. Signature creations by Chef Ewald Notter.
- Cinemark Reserve Lincoln Square – State of the art movie theater featuring six stadium seating auditoriums with lounge seats, electric powered, oversize, plush, comfortable recliners with footrests! This 21 and over movie theater also has a full kitchen with seat side service for order and delivery, plus a bar with lounge and table seating and exterior terrace.
- Civility & Unrest – Speakeasy-inspired cocktail experience, offering guests an expressive cocktail culture exploration.
- Fogo de Chao – Internationally renowned Southern Brazilian steakhouse, Fogo de Chão, features a vibrant dining room, lively bar area and an open kitchen showcasing the centuries-old Southern Brazilian grilling technique of churrasco. Fogo de Chão honors the Brazilian gaucho traditions of churrasco, the art of roasting meats over an open fire, and espeto corrido, or “continuous service.”
- Henry’s Tavern – American Bar & Grill. Henry’s Tavern Bellevue offers 100 beers on tap to combine its rich history with an innovative approach to beer inspired food and a dedication to local brews. Its robust menu includes a wide variety of scratch-made items supporting locally sourced ingredients.
- Japonessa – Sushi Cocina featuring a Japanese core concept with hints of Latino flair.
- SoulCycle Bellevue – SoulCycle is a full-body indoor cycling workout that started a movement. Rockstar instructors. Epic playlists. THE original cardio party on a bike.
- The Lakehouse – 3-meal restaurant. The farm-inspired craft-cooking by Chef Jason Wilson showcases his produce-driven approach using the best local ingredients from the region’s farmers and foragers. The menu offerings include local seafood, small ranch meats, and handmade pasta.
- Nordstrom Rack – The Rack returns to downtown Bellevue adding to the range of shopping options from off-price to luxury. The Rack offering customers a wide selection of on-trend apparel, accessories, and shoes at an everyday savings of 30-70 percent off regular prices.
- Wild Ginger – Fusion Asian restaurant offering fresh, diverse, and authentic flavors in a fine dining atmosphere. With a Wine Spectator Grand Award winning wine list, lively bar and great happy hour.
- Zoom + Care – Pioneered on-demand healthcare with Perfect Visit™ — same-day, no-wait, illness, injury, and preventive care scheduled directly online, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, meds and labs on site.
Additional dining options will be highlighted in future newsletters.