Get ready for a fabulous finish to 2014 with these smashing events in Bellevue! Take the kids to a New Year’s event just for them and then lose yourself in festive fun at a comedy show, cruise, or premier party.
1.) New Year’s Eve at Suite Restaurant/Lounge
Dance the night away to music by Suite’s resident DJ and be treated to live aerial arts while you enjoy your favorite drinks at this luxe bash in Bellevue’s Hyatt Regency Hotel Wintergarden Plaza. Book through Suite and save on hotel rooms to turn your night into a holiday getaway! Party starts at 8 p.m. Find venue event information here, or buy tickets.
2.) New Year’s Eve Cruise
Take in the area’s best views during a New Year’s Eve cruise on Lake Union and Lake Washington. You’ll indulge in a full-service bar, appetizers and desserts, and a live DJ while you sail through 2014. The Waterways Cruises yacht will depart from Seattle and take in the fireworks display on Lake Union, along with a midnight champagne toast. Attendees must be 21 or older. Explore the details and event menu here.
3.) NYE Comedy Classic with Lachlan Patterson & Sarah Colonna
Add a fun twist to your night with a Parlor Live comedy event that finishes in time for you to toast 2015! “Last Comic Standing” runner-up Lachlan Patterson with writer and comedian Sarah Colonna from “Chelsea Lately” will be entertaining at the Parlor Live Bellevue from 10-11:30 p.m. Tickets for $50 also give entrance into the Parlor’s New Year’s Eve 2015 Party in the Ultralounge Nightclub! Learn more about the comedians and event here.
4.) Parlor’s New Year’s Eve 2015
The Parlor’s New Year’s Eve 2015 event is the perfect place celebrate. You’ll love the opulence of Ultralounge. Add free parking, door prizes, dancing and a DJ, and even a VIP booth, and the night can only get better. Tickets for the Lachlan Patterson & Sarah Colonna comedy show include entrance to the Ultralounge’s party. If you want to skip straight to main event, you can purchase Parlor’s New Year’s Eve tickets online or learn more about Ultralounge.
5.) New Years at Noon
Kids will enjoy starting New Year’s Eve off with a bang! Children can join the KidsQuest Children’s Museum’s New Years at Noon where they’ll participate in the annual bubble wrap stomp along with other young revelers! Event happens at 12 p.m. and is free with membership or admission. Find out more about KidsQuest here.
6.) Celebration Lane USA
Now that Christmas is over, it’s time to celebrate 2015! Every night at 7 p.m. The Bellevue Collection will host Celebration Lane USA, a free themed musical show complete with decorative lights and bubbles in the air. Musical numbers featuring Americana sounds will spread cheer and get you amped for the coming year. Find out where Celebration Lane will happen in downtown Bellevue.
7.) Comedian and Actor Adam Ray from “The Heat” and “Two Broke Girls”
December 26 & 27
Seattle’s own Adam Ray has come back home to make this holiday weekend even more joyful! Parlor Live hosts Ray for two days of evening comedy shows on Friday and Saturday. Ray’s comic talents have elicited laughs on popular shows like “Workaholics,” “Chelsea Lately,” and “Adam Devine’s House Party.” Treat yourself to one of his four shows for a post-holiday treat at Bellevue’s premier comedy spot; tickets $20. Find all details here.
8.) Get Crafty Saturdays! Gingerbread Houses At Bellevue Arts Museum
No gingerbread house yet? Bellevue Arts Museum has you covered with a sweet kids’ crafting event! Promote hands-on learning by bringing children ages 4-12 to this creative class. Kids will be encouraged to use their imaginations to decorate gingerbread houses, boats, or other designs they dream up with colorful candies. Drop-class happens from 1-3 p.m. and costs $7 per child. See more about Crafty Saturdays.
OTHER UPCOMING BELLEVUE EVENTS
Click on the events below for more information
- Garden d’Lights at Bellevue Botanical Garden (Recurs daily from 4:30pm-9:30pm through Jan. 3)
- Magic Season Ice Arena in Bellevue Downtown Park (Recurs daily through Jan. 11)
- Thursday Night Football at Blue Martini Lounge (Recurs weekly on Thursdays); Ladies Night Out at Blue Martini (Recurs weekly on Fridays); Beat the Geek Trivia Night at Blue Martini (recurs weekly on Mondays); and Noches Azul (recurs weekly on Tuesdays)
- Little Book Worms (Recurs weekly on Wednesdays)
- ESPN Radio Seahawks Weekly at Pearl Bar and Dining (Recurs weekly on Thursdays)
- Bellevue Arts Museum Current Exhibits: BAM Biennial 2014: Knock on Wood (Oct. 31-Mar 29); Jason Walker: One the River, Down the Road (Oct. 3-March 1); Nick Mount: The Fabric of Work—Sculptural Glass from a Master of Australian Craft (Oct. 10-Feb. 1); and Quality Is Contagious: John Economaki and Bridge City Tool Works (Oct. 10-Feb. 1)
- TNT: Thursday Night Tasting at Grand Cru Wine Shop (Recurs weekly on Thursdays)
- Aerial Arts Performances at Suite Restaurant / Lounge (Recurs Weekly on Fridays and Saturdays)