February 14th is just around the corner, so we’ve decided to help all you last-minute planners! Make V-Day extra romantic by celebrating in Bellevue. There is so much going on this Valentine’s Day Weekend — whether you’re hoping to go dancing, watch dancing, play board games or golf! We’ve rounded up the best things to do in our premier Pacific Northwest destination!
Bellevue’s dining scene features many award-winning culinary options. Here are some of the top spots to enjoy a Valentine’s Day bite:
- Eques at Hyatt Regency Bellevue: For those looking to enjoy a Valentine’s breakfast, head to Eques for a themed menu, serving items like strawberry shortcake pancakes and strawberries and cream waffles, available February 8 – 16.
- Ascend Prime: ‘WOW’ your date at Ascend for their Valentine’s Day dinner, featuring their regular dinner menu with a supplemental feature sheet with wine pairing options. MENU
- The Lakehouse: This vibrant spot will serve a special Valentine’s day evening service, with a special menu, that you can read here.
- Lincoln South Food Hall (LSFH): Crush Bar, inside LSFH, is featuring a “Bubbles and Bites,” special, which includes 2 glasses of sparkling rose, generous meat and cheese platter, and chocolate cheesecake, for $30. MENU
- Tutta Bella Neapolitan Pizzeria: Try their Forbidden Love Cocktail, a chocolate martini featured all week long, followed by a complimentary Baci Perugina chocolate.
- Central Bar + Restaurant: Central will be holding a candlelight dinner which will include specialty Valentine’s Day cocktails. When making a reservation, ask about their Valentine’s additions like a bottle of champagne or rose petals!
- Pearl Bar & Dining: Celebrate Valentine’s Day at PEARL, offering their full dinner menu, along with a variety of specials including: steak & lobster, steak & king crab, lobster risotto arborio rice and chocolate-dipped strawberries.
- Sugar Factory Bellevue: Bring some sweetness in your life this Valentine’s Day at Sugar Factory! Beginning on Wednesday, the 12th, Sugar Factory is offering their Diamond Rosé Goblet made with Lisa Vanderpump’s Rosé and their cookies and cream Hearts of Love Insane Milkshake. Valentine’s Day Prix Fixe Menu
- Novilhos Brazilian Steakhouse: Enjoy a nice, romantic dinner at this Brazilian Steakhouse, with traditional sides, salads, decadent desserts, cocktails or bubbly.
THINGS TO DO
DINNER AND GOLF
Calcutta Grill – Golf Club at Newcastle
Valentine’s Prix Fixe Dinner
Friday, February 14 & Saturday, February 15 from 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Celebrate love with Calcutta Grill’s Valentine’s Prix Fixe Dinner! Three courses with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine at $50 per person. Reserve your table at (425) 793-4646 or opentable.com.
GEEK OUT WITH BOARD GAMES
Mox Boarding House Bellevue
Valentines Day Special
Friday, February 14 at 4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Looking for a wonderful evening of gaming? Stop by Mox Boarding House on Valentine’s Day to try Fog of Love. This 2 player, co-operative board game is perfect for date night. Read more about their specials here.
Meydenbauer Center Theatre
CHOP SHOP: Bodies of Work
Saturday, February 15 at 7:30 PM or Sunday, February 16 at 3:00 PM
Watch outstanding contemporary dance performances by leading local and national artists. Buy your tickets here!
DINNER WITH A SHOW
Bake’s Place Bar & Bistro
Valentine’s Day Performance: Darelle Holden, Kelly Ash & Friends
Friday, February 14 from 9:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Enjoy a live show at this Valentine’s Day dinner at Bake’s Place! Read more details about the event here.
PHOTO-OPS + SHOPPING SPOTS
The Bellevue Collection
Love is in the air at The Bellevue Collection with its Instagramable pop spots throughout Bellevue Square from now until Sunday, Feb. 23. Spread the love by sharing your pictures on social media and use the hashtag #bellevuecollection. To read about The Bellevue Collection’s gift guide, click here.
ENJOY SOME VIBRANT NIGHTLIFE
Forum Social House or Lucky Strike Bellevue
Come for the fashion and dining — stay for the lively nightlife. In Bellevue, you can happy hour hop and experience our incredible cocktail culture or join in a culinary adventure with breathtaking views. For fun after a romantic dinner, mix it up on the dance floor at the new Forum Social House, where miniature golf, dancing and virtual golf collide, or at Lucky Strike.
BUBBLES & BOURBON
Friday, February 14 at 9:00 PM
Head to W Bellevue for a fun night of bubbles & bourbon this Valentine’s Day featuring Veuve Clicquot and Woodinville Whiskey. There will be a DJ from 9:30PM.
HOTEL PACKAGES, DEALS & DISCOUNTS
Valentine’s Day falls on a Friday this year, so why not make it a weekend full of romance? Four of Bellevue’s premier hotels are doing staycation / get-away packages this Valentine’s Day:
- Hyatt Regency Bellevue: The Hyatt’s “Romance Date Night package” is sure to impress! It includes a $75 Bellevue Collection gift card per night, breakfast for two at Eques ending at 2 p.m., late check out and valet parking daily for one vehicle. Book by calling (425) 462-1234 and mention rate plan DTNITE.
- Bellevue Club Hotel: Enjoy a romantic weekend away with a special package that includes: $100 credit in Polaris Champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries Complimentary valet parking A Guaranteed late check out of 3 p.m. Read more here.
- W Bellevue: Revel in Romance Package. Includes upgraded room accommodations, $100 Bellevue collections gift card per night, breakfast for two at the Lakehouse, bottles of bubbles & 2pm later checkout. Call (800) 228 -9290 and use code: ROM. Read more here.
- Westin Bellevue: Indulge and share the love at the Westin with an upgraded room accommodation, $100 Bellevue collections gift card per night, breakfast for two at Cypress Lounge & Wine Bar, bottles of champagne & 2pm later checkout. Call (800) 228 -9290 and use code: ROM. Read more here.