It’s that time of year again. You’ve been watching the leaves gradually trade their summertime hues of green for vibrant coats of red, orange, and yellow; that much-awaited pumpkin spice latte has somehow snuck into your cup holder one too many times already; and your Facebook newsfeed is a constant photo stream of your friends with a corn stalk in one hand and a pumpkin in the other. Yes, there is no denying that fall has once again arrived.
Of course, no autumn spent in Washington could be complete without a hand-picked pumpkin or two and an adventure getting lost in a corn maze. We’ve made your planning easy this year and assembled a list of our favorite places near Bellevue to catch a hint of “fall spirit”. From pumpkin patches and hayrides to duck races and slingshots, we have you covered. For more information regarding hours, activities, and costs please refer to the individual farms’ websites.
Bellevue Saturday Farmers MarketNE 6th Street and 106th Avenue NE Bellevue, WA 98004 Visit Website
- What: Fresh fall fruits, vegetables, and more including pumpkins, squash, apples, cider, dried fruit, pies, and seasonal flowers.
- You Don’t Want to Miss: Pick up a seasonal pie or if you’re feeling inspired, stock up on fresh apples, pumpkins, or blackberries and make your own!
Kelsey Creek Farm410 130 Place Southeast Bellevue, WA 98008 Visit Website
- What: Farm Animals, Picnic Area, Trails, Farm Classes, and Seasonal Group Tours
- You Don’t Want to Miss: Experience the harvest season in a traditional way on a “Fall at the Farm” Group Tour. Pet a pony, feed the chickens, work on barn chores, and tour the pumpkin patch.
- Distance from Downtown Bellevue: 2.1 miles
Dr. Maze’s Farm15410 Northeast 124th Street Redmond, WA 98052 Visit Website
- What: Pumpkin Patch, Sunflower/Corn Maze, Hayrides, Farm Stand, Kid-Friendly Farmyard (Includes Bouncy Rodeo Horses, Music Garden, Rubber Duck Races, Giant Jenga, and more)
- You Don’t Want to Miss: Bring your flashlight Friday and Saturday evenings in October for Flashlight Nights and search the pumpkin patch at night!
- Distance from Downtown Bellevue: 9.8 miles
Serres Farm20306 Northeast 50th Street Redmond, WA 98053 Visit Website
- What: Pumpkin Patch, Corn Maze, Duck Races, Animal Train Rides
- You Don’t Want to Miss: Challenge your friends to a rubber duck race using pipes and old-fashioned water pumps!
- Distance from Downtown Bellevue: 10.3 miles
Fox Hollow Family Farm12031 Issaquah Hobart Road Southeast Issaquah, WA 98027 Visit Website
- What: Pumpkin Patch, Horse-Drawn Carriage Rides, Pony Rides, Farm Animals, Inflatables, and Concessions
- You Won’t Want to Miss: The Halloween Carnival is held on the weekend before Halloween (Oct. 25-27) and includes regular activities plus trick-or-treating, a costume party, and games!
- Distance from Downtown Bellevue: 13.8 miles
Trinity Tree Farm14237 228th Avenue Southeast Issaquah, WA 98027 Visit Website
- What: Pumpkin Patch, Hayrides, Bouncy castle, Kids’ train, Gift Boutique, Pumpkin Sling Shot
- You Don’t Want to Miss: Adults and children ages 5+ are invited to test their strength and aim with the new pumpkin slingshot.
- Distance from Downtown Bellevue: 15.4 miles
Carpinito Brothers1148 Central Avenue North Kent, WA 98032 Visit Website
- What: Pumpkin Patch, Corn Maze, Hayrides, Produce Stand, Farm Animals, Hay Maze
- You Don’t Want to Miss: Grab an ever so popular, Carpinito hot roasted corn on the cob and experience a little taste of heaven.
- Distance from Downtown Bellevue: 17.0 miles
Jubilee Biodynamic Farm229 West Snoqualmie River Road Northeast Carnation, WA 98104 Visit Website
- What: Pumpkin Patch, Food Concessions, Farm Market, U-pick Flowers, Kid’s Hay Maze, Cooking Demonstrations, Farm Animals
- You Don’t Want to Miss: Bring the kids and see if they can find their way through the free kid’s hay maze.
- Distance from Downtown Bellevue: 19.8 miles