It’s September and in Bellevue that can only mean one thing: fashion, fashion, and more fashion! So put on your fall finest and come celebrate at The Shops at The Bravern’s Fall Fashion Showcase Thursday, Sept. 18 from 6-9 p.m.
The evening also celebrates The Shops at The Bravern’s fifth anniversary and kicks off with two fashion shows featuring fall trends at 6:30 and 8 p.m. on level two of Neiman Marcus. Come early or stick around after to complete your fall look with makeovers and manicures. But that’s not all. Other experiences include:
- A red carpet and step-and-repeat at the NE 8th Street entrance.
- A fitness demo from the expert trainers at David Barton Gym to help you transform the styles from the runway to real life; fitness tips align with fall trends, such as toning shoulders for statement necklaces, or tightening calves for year-round booties.
- Fall/winter collection trunk shows, gifts with purchase, and complimentary sips, sweets and samples from restaurants and retailers.
- A pop-up lounge in the 110th Street valet loop featuring live music compliments of Wild Ginger, with bites and beverages available for purchase.
- Exciting sights to see, such as the new Ghibli model from Maserati and live mannequins showing off fall trends throughout the event.
- Goodies to remember the night, such as photo booth glamour shots and a complimentary fashion sketch of your fall look.
For more information about the Fall Fashion Showcase and to see a full list of store offerings for the evening, visit the event website here.
Looking for more ways to ring in the fall fashion season? Make sure to check out Fashion Week at The Bellevue Collection, sip on a fashionable cocktail off John Howie Steak’s September Fashion Menu, or stock up your fall wardrobe at one of Bellevue’s many shopping options!