The holiday season is in high-gear, and wintery cheer is in the air. Looking for some seasonal festivities? There is no lack of activities during the holidays in downtown Bellevue and around the Puget Sound!
This winter you can skate in the region’s only open-air frozen-water holiday ice skating experience, stroll down an illuminated lane with a live toy soldier, build your own gingerbread mansion and enjoy bonfire-side Christmas carols while watching a floating light parade.
From the many traditions of Bellevue Magic Season to The Bellevue Collection’s Snowflake Lane, this magical season offers fun for the whole family. Here are some of our favorite festive activities and events this holiday:
- Snowflake Lane November 29-December 24 At The Bellevue Collection this holiday season, snow falls nightly, live toy soldiers stroll down the street, live music fills the air and a dazzling light show illuminates the lane.
- Christmas Ship Festival November 29-December 23 Hosted by Argosy Cruises, this Pacific Northwest tradition brings communities together around roaring beach bonfires to enjoy Christmas Ship choir performances and the largest holiday float parade in the world.
- Garden d’Lights November 30-January 4 More than half a million lights illuminate the Bellevue Botanical Garden in this spectacular, nationally-recognized holiday display.
- Chaplin’s Bellevue Subaru Ice Arena November 29-January 12 The star of Bellevue Magic Season, this ice rink is the region’s only open-air frozen-water holiday ice skating experience.
- Gingerbread Lane December 7-20 At the Hilton Hotel Bellevue, gingerbread houses, castles and other creations will be on display while the KidsQuest Children’s Museum will host family-friendly gingerbread workshops.
- Holiday Performances at The Theatre at Meydenbauer Dates Vary Connect with the arts at The Theatre at Meydenbauer Center with a selection of holiday performances (dance, music, and live theatre) by local and regional performing artists.
Ready to get started planning your holiday getaway to Bellevue? For more information about places to eat, play, and stay in Bellevue, visit www.visitbellevuewashington.com